[General] Sarfatti discussion

Richard Gauthier richgauthier at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 10:41:33 PST 2016

Hi Chip,
    I don’t know if an electric charge radiates under gravitational acceleration.  But I googled the question and got this: http://physics.stackexchange.com/questions/21830/does-a-charged-particle-accelerating-in-a-gravitational-field-radiate <http://physics.stackexchange.com/questions/21830/does-a-charged-particle-accelerating-in-a-gravitational-field-radiate> . After reading this I still don’t know if the issue is resolved.
    But I’ve recently thought about this question (non-radiation of a circling (accelerating) charge in a resting or a constant speed charged-photon electron) in another way. This is the first time I’ve mentioned this. In a double looping charged-photon electron model (whose double-looping is needed to get the electron's spin 1/2 hbar), the photon as you know makes 2 loops for each Compton wavelength h/mc in a resting electron. Each circumference is therefore 1/2 of a Compton wavelength around. So that after 1 round the photon is out of phase by 180 degrees with the photon on its path on the following and preceding round. If the photon (being charged) IS radiating with the wavelength of the Compton wavelength while traveling along this zitterbewegung double-looping path, then each set of E-M waves radiated outward by the electric charge on one round will cancel the E-M waves waves radiated outward by the charge on the following round, so the total E-M wave being radiated outward will cancel to zero and the resting electron (composed of a circulating therefore accelerating charged photon) won’t radiate EM-radiation. However, when the electron is moving at a constant speed (and its charged photon follows a double-looping helical light-speed trajectory as in my article, rather than a double-looping light-speed circle in the resting electron) these radiated E-M waves from the charged photon do not cancel out in the longitudinal/forward direction in which the electron is moving, but rather combine in the forward direction, and generate the de Broglie wavelength/de Broglie waves in this longitudinal direction as described in my article “electrons are spin 1/2 charged photons generating the de Broglie wavelength”. These de Broglie waves allow the electron to be diffracted as waves by crystals and also to go through the double-slit apparatus as waves, before being detected later as particles.
     What do you think?
           Richard