[General] De Broglie Wave

Albrecht Giese genmail at a-giese.de
Fri Feb 26 12:01:29 PST 2016

Hello Richard,

in _no way _I /assume /inertia in my derivation.

My derivation goes logically in two steps:

Step 1: It is inevitable that an extended object has inertia. This works
for any shape of a field as long as it has a potential minimum which
defines the distance between the partners.
Step 2: To reproduce Newton's law of motion, it is necessary to assume a
certain shape (some call it reverse engineering).
In my case I was lucky in so far as I have initially looked for the
simplest shape which I could find in order to make a numerical
deduction. I took the 1/r^2 law for attraction and the 1/r^3 law for
repulsion. And with this assumption the result was Newton's law.

But again: Logically the steps have to be done in sequence.

Albrecht

---