[General] (no subject)

Vladimir Tamari vladimirtamari at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 23 15:59:51 PST 2016

Hi Richard
I barge into your discussion without knowing your views on a "plenum field" but if it is an ether I definitely think there is one. A "coefficent of inertia" might be defined as the amount of momentum the ether resists. In a charged or gravitational field this coefficent would increase...I think of this in terms of my Beautiful Universe ether of dielectric nodes, except this may give the wrong idea it is something matter wades in.. not so. Matter and ether are made if the selfsame nodes of energy!
Cheers
Vladimir

vladimirtamari.com