[General] A preliminary proof of concept of energy transport in my Beautiful Universe model

Vladimir Tamari vladimirtamari at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 16 22:16:38 PDT 2016

Hello allThe attached pdf paper and animated gif (I hope it works within the email , otherwise please read onlinefrom the link below)  is just a halting baby step towards a proper simulation of my Beautiful Universe (BU) model - but it took me three years! I am encouraged enough because this is how I imagined the way energy propagates in the vacuum. Please forward to anyone who may be interested in Cellular Automata models of physics, although as I have explained the (BU) cell is a dipolar Bloch Sphere and not just one that only has an OFF and ON states. I am now ready to graduate from BASIC and the ipad...have started studying Python for a proper 3D simulationCheersVladimir
http://vladimirtamari.com/bu-simulation-1.html