[General] Fwd: Matter comprised of light-speed energy

Richard Gauthier richgauthier at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 06:38:39 PDT 2016

Hello Chandra,
   I would like to request that Dr. Grahame Blackwell be added (he indicated this desire for this in his email below)  to our “Nature of Light and Particles” e-list. He is well known to several of us, and as you can see from his below post, he has already made a significant contribution to one of the main topics of our group. I hope that he will be invited to participate in our next SPIE conference as well.
     with best regards,
            Richard