[General] inertia

Wolfgang Baer wolf at nascentinc.com
Tue Jun 14 12:26:59 PDT 2016

Albrecht:

  I think your understanding of Einstein and his interpretation of space
is a very good topic and probably worth a paper effort I would like to
work with you on.

However as you know I believe your rotating particle explanation is too
speculative and perhaps more complicated than necessary, so it is your
knowledge and alternatives to Einstein that I believe hits our Zeitgeist
appropriately and can have an impact.

I'll be going to Vigier X and hope to see you there.

best

wolf

Dr. Wolfgang Baer
Research Director