[General] Photon cycle rate in moving particle - faster or slower??

Roychoudhuri, Chandra chandra.roychoudhuri at uconn.edu
Wed Jun 22 08:15:44 PDT 2016

Hi Chip:
We seem to agree with many of our intuitive mental models (postulates?). See the attached document, the bottom of the p.218 (Ch.11.6.1).

I have postulated that there are two frequencies carried by particles (no de Broglie wavelength!). The internal existential self-looped localized oscillation frequency and external kinetic (velocity acquiring) frequency. When the internal frequency has not acquired the perfect resonance, the particles have a finite life time. At higher kinetic velocity, its kinetic frequency increases and provides some extra stability (velocity dependent life time).

Chandra.