[General] Assumtions for STOE model of Young's Experiment

Wolfgang Baer wolf at nascentinc.com
Sun May 8 11:52:06 PDT 2016

Hodge:
Intriged with "any matter introduced into the experiment
looks like the quantum mechanics “observer” induced changes such as wires in
Afshar experiment, measuring equipment, extra screens, or masks."

what do you mean "quantum mechanics “observer” induced changes" are your
suggesting observers cause QM changes?

Wolf

Dr. Wolfgang Baer
Research Director