[General] inertia

Roychoudhuri, Chandra chandra.roychoudhuri at uconn.edu
Sat May 14 11:51:17 PDT 2016

Richard G.: Based on your excitement, we are open to give Burinskii an “invited” 30-minute slot at the 2017-conference.
The SPIE announcement will come out towards the end of this year. Further details of the conference planning will happen during late 2016 and early 2017.

Burnskii: Stay alert for the SPIE “Call for papers” for our conference series and submit your abstract through the SPIE web. You will have to separately register on the SPIE web (even non-members can do that).

Sincerely,
Chandra.