[General] Proposed photon wave functions

Hodge John jchodge at frontier.com
Wed Sep 21 06:47:44 PDT 2016

I have been wondering if a wave model of light cold explain this experiment:
file:///C:/Users/Cam/Downloads/mse42MY.pdf

hodge

    On Tuesday, September 20, 2016 11:57 PM, Vivian Robinson <viv at universephysics.com> wrote:

 Dear all,

Appended is an article that I suggest uses classical concepts to give a wave function psi for different types of photons. I further suggest that its structure is responsible for the quantum effects attributed to photons. It has been posted on ResearchGate. As some of you know, John W, Martin vdM and Chip A included, I have used the photon as the basis for the structure of all matter particles. Many of you will have seen my paper on electrons being composed of photons making two revolutions within their wavelength. I have done the same for protons, neutrons and neutrinos, the only other stable fundamental particles. The same explanation has been used for muons, pions and some of the large range of short lived "elementary" particles.

The wave functions I propose for photons forms the basis of my work. It uses only known particles in three space dimensions and time. It does not require the use of any undetected particles, undetected dimensions or a density greater than that observed. I suggest the so-called quantum effects of probability and "weirdness" are attributable to the structure presented. Throughout my work I have made many predictions that can be tested experimentally to verify or disprove my findings. IMHO this structure of the photon is responsible for the relativistic corrections in Einstein's special relativity theory and for the general relativity corrections, space outside matter. In that regard it matches all GR observations that support Einstein's gravitational equations except that there are no black holes because the singularity is at the centre of mass.

This is a general discussion group on the nature of light and particles. This is my contribution on the nature of light. If we can get past that we have the nature of the other particles in only three space dimensions, using only detected particles.

Comments welcome.

Cheers,

Vivian Robinson