[General] Proposed photon wave functions

Richard Gauthier richgauthier at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 08:34:18 PDT 2016

Hello Vivian,
   I’ve gone through your new article on the photon and it looks interesting. I appreciate that your photon model is now internally superluminal with an internal helical speed of c sqrt(2) and an effective radius of lambda/2pi. Your photon model has similarities to Chip’s model of the photon in this and other respects and I’m surprised that you didn’t reference his work. I would be interested to see a comparison between your photon model and Chip’s. I’d also like to hear Chip’s comments on your photon model.
     Richard