[General] charged photons

Andrew Meulenberg mules333 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 04:16:39 PDT 2017

Dear Richard,

We have demonstrated experimentally that photons can exhibit fermionic as
well as bosonic natures. The charged-photon model, as a transient during
the transition between photon and lepton pair, can be supported
theoretically as well. It may be possible to use additional concepts to
support your model:

http://www.nature.com/news/big-bang-gravitational-effect-
observed-in-lab-crystal-1.22338

The Weyl Fermion, (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weyl_semimetal), as a
charged, massless, particle, might be worth exploring in that context.

I don't have time to explore the concept myself right now; but, I would be
interested in your comments, if you (or others) do get the opportunity to
look at it.

Andrew M.