[General] On 'non-local' actions and reactions

Chip Akins chipakins at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 16:36:23 PDT 2017

Dear Grahame

I actually agree with you fully regarding the fact that a particle is not just our limited localized perception. I was just making the point that if space is completely empty between particles there would be no way for particles to have this non-local nature. The EM fields exist in space, and in my view are made of an interaction of space and the energy of the particle.

I am working on a description of gravity which I will run by you.  It is of course not easy to quantify certain aspects of gravity precisely, because it has such a relatively weak effect.  I think you will find this interesting at least.  Will let you know when it is ready.

Chip