[General] STR twin Paradox

Wolfgang Baer wolf at nascentinc.com
Wed Aug 16 23:16:01 PDT 2017

wel the first thin I would like to see is nano second pulses reproducing
a michelson Morely type experiment

But the simplest thing is to look at the theory of the synchroton design
you keep talking about  are you talking about the energy formula

m*c^2 = m_0 *c^2 *(1/(1-v^2 /c^2 )^1/2 )that we both agree on. If so
then we are only in disagreement about the interpretation and the
assmptions inside that interpretation, observations like this E-mail in
front of your nose are facts I do not dispute facts, I'm interested in

by the way have you seen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7T0d7o8X2-E

The truth is hard to come by.

Wolf