[General] "All motion is relative"

Richard Gauthier richgauthier at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 20:17:12 PDT 2017

Hi Chip and Viv,
   We come back to the question of the theoretical relationship of the radius of the helical trajectory of the photon forming the relativistic electron in our various light-speed helically-trajectory electron models. You two I believe think that this helical radius decreases as 1/gamma, Grahame thinks that this helical radius is independent of gamma, and I think it decreases as 1/gamma^2 (taking into account the increase of the circulating photon-like object’s frequency with the relativistic electron’s energy: E=gamma mc^2 = hf. In practice my internally superluminal relativistic electron model (including the superluminal quantum forming a spin-1/2 charged photon that forms the electron, and having its own helical radius of Lambda/4pi) also produces a net decrease in the total radius of the relativistic electron model as 1/gamma instead of 1/gamma^2, like both of your models (and which is also consistent with experiment as I understand from what John W has said previously and what high-energy electron scattering experiments around 30 Gev imply, which Viv refers to.
    with best regards,
          Richard