[General] Chip draft paper on Space

Dr Grahame Blackwell grahame at starweave.com
Mon Dec 11 07:47:37 PST 2017

Hi Chip & all,

That sounds v. interesting.
Unfortunately it appears that the copy of your draft as received here is damaged in some way: Acrobat reports an error, and if I copy file to desktop and open there it only shows one page (P. 13).
I don't know if others have a similar problem - but I'd be most interested to read your thoughts, Chip, if you could re-send it.

Many thanks,
Grahame