[General] Chip draft paper on Space

Pavel OŠMERA osmera at fme.vutbr.cz
Thu Dec 14 04:31:02 PST 2017

Hi Chip and all

I was very interested in your paper. Unfortunately it does not contain any pictures. Some ideas are very similar to my and allow a structural description of nature. I try to find a model of light structure. It is very important to find the structure of the electric and magnetic fields and explanation of their relationship during induction. These models would allow us to have a better mathematical description and calculation. In the attachment is our last paper.
Ppt. presentation is available on:

http://www.pavelosmera.cz/public/ppt.html

Best regards
Pavel