[General] 22.12.

André Michaud srp2 at srpinc.org
Fri Dec 22 12:48:49 PST 2017

Dear Pavel,

Of course, I will not dictate how you will represent the electron in your model. This is entirely your option. You are entirely free of course not to use the trispatial description of the electron.

Note that in Marmet's paper, the only part that coincides with the trispatial geometry is from the beginning of the paper to equation 26.

The remainder of his paper is his personal hypothesis on the internal structure of the electron that seems to be consistent with your conclusions, but is not consistent with the trispatial photon structure nor the trispatial electron structure, the latter being identical to the trispatial photon structure, except that it is rotated 90 degrees in the trispatial complex.

If you are interested, the trispatial structure of the electron is described in the following paper, which describes the trispatial mechanics of electron-positron creation from a decoupling electromagnetic photon of energy 1.022 MeV or more:

http://ijerd.com/paper/vol6-issue10/F06103649.pdf

I downloaded you electron paper to study.

Best Regards

André

---
André Michaud