[General] Bosonic and Fermionic nature of light

Andrew Meulenberg mules333 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 05:15:24 PST 2017

Dear Hodge,

We have neither the time nor equipment for single-photon experiments. We
are assuming that the result will be the same - as it is in the double-slit
experiment.

Your question raises the same issue of single-particle self-interaction
that I do not believe has been resolved yet. The multi-path of a photon
seems to be the best option at the moment and I can tentatively accept it
based on my understanding and model (not yet fully validated
mathematically) of evanescent wave phenomena.

Andrew M.
_ _ _