[General] A hypothesis about gravity, consciousness

Wolfgang Baer wolf at nascentinc.com
Fri Dec 29 11:21:08 PST 2017

Hubert:

I agree that there is a "spirit substance" but I have worked out the
possibility that it is located in the interior of matter where charge
and mass are bound together, which in my opinion is the domain of
quantum theory. This conjecture does not require any new physics in the
classic observable domain, but a simpler reinterpretation of the quantum
conjecture, by assuming charge and mass has to be held together somehow
and the weak and strong forces may be more correct but assuming charge
and mass attraction is the simplest assumption that get one quite a ways.

Electricity and magnetism as well as gravity and inertia are external
forces that explain the classic object observable phenomena.

I do not see a magnetic mono-pole as a reasonable basis for anything
because magnetism is a velocity dependent force that is fundamentally
different from the point source Coulomb field so to attach consciousness
one needs first to prove the existence of a monopole - so you have two
walls to climb

best wishes for the New Year

Wol

Dr. Wolfgang Baer