[General] Albrecht Instantaneous gravity force

Hodge John jchodge at frontier.com
Sun Feb 5 14:22:01 PST 2017

T. vanFlandern suggeted the speed of gravity was at least 10^& or 10^10c. Taking account of the speen of gravity is negligable correction.
Hodge

 Subject: Re: [General] Albrecht Instantaneous gravity force
 To: general at lists.natureoflightandparticles.org
 Date: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 3:47 PM

     Albrecht:
     I do not see how your example with electric forces
 applies to the
       gravitational example.in van Flanders 1998 paper , or
 for that
       matter to your model of an elementary particle. Has
 anyone ever
       seen positron electron orbiting each other?

     Consider two particles instantly at 10 and 6 Oclock
 send out a
       force that propagates radially from their
 instantaneous position

     A time of flight delay caused by field propagating
 spherically to
       reach the other particle after it has moved around the
 orbit.
     This means there is an
 angle between the purely
       radial from orbit center direction by an angle Θ

     This angle will give a force vector along the orbit
 path would
       this not change the momentum??

     The only way I know Bohr atom works is because the
 proton is at
       the center of the electron orbit so no matter where
 the electron
       moves around the orbit it will experience a radial
 only force.

     I believe van Flanders 1998 paper claims that
 ephemerus  data was
       calculated assuming instantaneous gravity force
 projection and
       which seem to match visual position when corrected for
 the time
       delay between sources and observer. And if the time
 delay for
       gravity were introduced it would show up in orbit
 corrections not
       actually seen.   Is he making a mistake?

     best,
     Wolf

     Dr. Wolfgang
 Baer