[General] Merging

Hodge John jchodge at frontier.com
Wed Jan 11 14:29:27 PST 2017

merge Classical and Quantum PhysicsExcellent.I have been thinking of this goal. The paper is  Universe accordin to the STOE  http://intellectualarchive.com/?link=item&id=1648with summaries at YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc0mfCssV32dDhDgwqLJjpw
I suggest a search for the emergent agents rather than the reductionists approach.Unity of the big and the small would require some physics that is common to both. I suggest the emergent agent of gravity is the same agent as the wave in the Schroendinger equation. That is an agent that pushes matter around - a space entity, aether, plenum. This agent pushes planets and subatomic particles around. Next, the cause of the warp in space (aether) is matter (General Reltivity). What is matter? How does matter interact (warp) space. The small experiments (photon diffraction) require the warp to have both an attraction (gravity) ability and a repulsive ability in the gradient of the warp. This is the same as required by the rotation curves of spiral galaxies. The expansion of the universe by an explosin is inconsistent with a common agent of the small. Therefore, redshift reqires another explaination (a tired light type model).Hodge