[General] Reply to Chip on particle radius & spin

Hodge John jchodge at frontier.com
Sun Jan 15 11:42:32 PST 2017

Stoe model of the electron spin 1/2 observationhttp://intellectualarchive.com/?link=item&id=1735This paper models electrons as assembly of photons. Whe should remember that the Stern-Gerlack experiment is the defining experiment. The idea that an electron has a "spin" is highly model dependent. The idea tht he electron is actually spinning is undemonstrated. That is, another model of how the passsing through an inhomogenious MAGNETIC field can have 2 possible exit directions. This is possible classically if the electron has 2 magnetic North poles - one for each photon direction. Hodge