[General] On particle radius & spin

Richard Gauthier richgauthier at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 06:09:45 PST 2017

Graham,
  A small typo correction in my email. The factor of 1/2 (helical turns per photon wavelength) in my email should be a factor of 2 helical turns per photon wavelength. In the resting electron the photon makes 2 circular loops per Compton wavelength, producing the zitterbewegung frequency fz=2mc^2/h. The ratio of 2 helical turns per photon wavelength remains in my relativistic electron model. This does not affect the main argument in the email.
    Richard