[General] (no subject)

ANDREW WORSLEY member at aworsley.fsnet.co.uk
Fri Jan 20 02:33:15 PST 2017

Hello All

I would like to introduce myself as a new member.

My qualifications and publications are in both medicine and physics and astronomy.

Recent interest include the nature of the electron.

To start off the discussion, I have pleasure in attaching some work relating to the spherical nature of the electron - importantly based on the speed of light.

In particular there is a slight deviation ( about 1.87%) from the purely spherical calculated to 15 d.p, ,which I am interested in, named the "spin coefficient" (see
attached).

Is this spin coefficient just the magnetic component or something else?

Any comments/insights would be gratfully received.

Many thanks

Andrew Worsley