[General] light and particles group

Dr Grahame Blackwell grahame at starweave.com
Sat Jan 21 16:24:54 PST 2017

I received Vladimir's previous email, with no ill effects.

Also, I regard it as MY responsibility to ensure that anything arriving at my computer doesn't cause any adverse effects.  If someone has had 20 trouble-free years then their antivirus software must be top-rate - so why blame someone else for a system problem?

I'm also interested in the three spheres issue.

Grahame