[General] Richard's thoughts on electron models

Dr Grahame Blackwell grahame at starweave.com
Sun Jan 22 05:47:13 PST 2017

Hi Richard (et al.),

I thoroughly agree with everything you've said in your first three paras below, it's a helpful summary of the state of play.

As I'm sure you'll know, though, I equally thoroughly disagree with your final two paras.  Just as an example: "Vivian and Grahame leave out from their electron models consideration of the wavelength lambda=h/(gamma mc) of the circulating charged photon-like object"; I can't speak for Vivian, but this is most assuredly not true in my case; you'll see from my latest communication (as well as earlier ones) that I consider this a crucial element of the electron model - ANY electron model.  For my part I have pointed out a clear inconsistency (as I see it) in your model, which appears to claim to deliver synchronised (double-)helical circuits and photon wavelengths despite the fact that the former is DEcreased in frequency by time dilation and the latter is INcreased in frequency by energy consideration (as per your comment that I've quoted above).

I also still await (with bated breath) your explanation, with supporting experimental evidence, of the concept of a "charged photon".  If you could add to that your explanation of how you resolve the apparent paradox I've just highlighted, I'll be doubly delighted.

Best regards,
Grahame