[General] On photon momentum

Dr Grahame Blackwell grahame at starweave.com
Mon Jan 30 07:49:36 PST 2017

Andrew,

A "detailed explanation" is NOT a definition - this is virtually axiomatic.

If a clear definition exists, then I'd be happy to see that, I don't need a detailed explanation.
As I said in my last email, a definition is unlikely to require more than three lines.  If it takes more than three lines then it's most unlikely to be a definition but rather a rationalisation in terms of other things - which is not what I'm asking for.

If the concept is valid then there should be a plausible definition of it  - simple as that.

Grahame