[General] On photon momentum

Richard Gauthier richgauthier at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 22:18:08 PST 2017

Hi Andrew,
    I looked through your book and it looks like it ls leading up to the equation hf = gamma mc^2 to relate matter and light.  So I thought you might be interested in my article “The electron is a spin 1/2 charged photon  generating the de Broglie wavelength” at  https://www.academia.edu/15686831/Electrons_are_spin_1_2_charged_photons_generating_the_de_Broglie_wavelength <https://www.academia.edu/15686831/Electrons_are_spin_1_2_charged_photons_generating_the_de_Broglie_wavelength> which partly builds on the above equation.
    You have not convinced me at all that quantum mechanics and E=hf are based on the second, which is the period of time derived from the length of an Earth day divided into 24 hours and each hour divided into 3600 seconds.
        I welcome your comments.
              Richard