[General] On photon momentum

John Duffield johnduffield at btconnect.com
Tue Jan 31 13:49:20 PST 2017

John:

That sounds interesting. I have to go shortly, but for now:

There does seem to be some kind of limit to what you can do when you make space wave. I found this interesting when I first saw it some years ago:

http://photontheory.com/Kemp/Kemp.html

It’s the quantization of electromagnetic change, not charge. Space waves, but only so much.

Regards

John D