[General] Dipole emission/absorption of wave packets

Dr Grahame Blackwell grahame at starweave.com
Sun Jul 16 10:11:42 PDT 2017

Chandra,

I'd be most pleased to see these, too.

Thanks,
Grahame
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Roychoudhuri, Chandra
  To: Nature of Light and Particles - General Discussion
  Sent: Sunday, July 16, 2017 6:03 PM
  Subject: Re: [General] Photon Emission - Space

  Chip: Excellent!

  Thanks for contacting me on the "dipole" issue.

  I am going to do some searching to find the latest/best article on "abrupt dipole transition in emission", which then evolves into a classical wave packet. The other model is, "dipole quantum cup", in absorption. However, my thoughts (expressions) on these topics are still in the process of evolving (not moving away though!).

  Chandra.