[General] recognition

Hodge John jchodge at frontier.com
Sat Jul 29 07:09:56 PDT 2017

Wolf "I'm tired of not being recognized as an intelligent physicist doing physics." Me too.I've made 3 predictions about the Pioneer Anomaly which were later found. I presented a particle model of light which suggested an experiment (varying light across a slit) that later was shown correct. BTW it also rejected all wave models.No one has yet presented a wave model of the experiment.
After being peer-reviewed published 14 years ago, then being rejected. I no longer try for peer review. I just publish on line to get the thoughts out there.
So I quit APS and quit attending conferences and don't pay for useless memberships. I'll just have to be content with the thinking for the sake of the thinking.
So, like you I'll write a book summarizing the physics and another on my new thoughts on a ".3rd US constitution and a new world order". Well, think big - no body cares.But suppose the STOE has something. Then the model must eventually be recognized. Would I have any recognition? I think not.Hodge