[General] STR twin Paradox

Roychoudhuri, Chandra chandra.roychoudhuri at uconn.edu
Sat Jun 10 12:45:59 PDT 2017

Wolf B.:

1.   Clock: “Clock-time” do not slow down. “Time” is a human derived secondary parameter; a very useful concept. The primary parameter is “frequency”. The frequency of a physical object can be influenced by changing the physical environment (the interaction force, environment, etc.). So, your declaration, “we all agree”, is a non-scientific declaration.

2.   Laws of physics are same in all “frames” of references:  Einstein did not realize that the real reason behind the sameness in the laws of physics in all stars and galaxies (consisting of atoms and molecules), is because all the atoms and the molecules are oscillations of the same stationary (“inertial”?)universal Complex Tension Field. Biggest conceptual problem of modern mathematical physics, in spite of its “fantastic successes”, is that we assign separate “inertial frames of references” to our labs, to atoms, to planets, to stars, to galaxies, etc., and create staggering and meaningless confusions. None of these conceptual “frames of references” are stationary. They are all moving all the time with different velocities  with respect to the stationary universal Complex Tension Filed.

This is a much better rational and simpler approach to understanding the “working” rules of nature than those have been created by prevailing “Physics” over the last four hundred years.

I am fully aware that my approach certainly cannot be certified as “the best approach”. However, I personally find openness in Charles Akin’s mode of thinking towards constructing better physics.

Sincerely,
Chandra.