[General] Albrecht Instantaneous gravity force

Roychoudhuri, Chandra chandra.roychoudhuri at uconn.edu
Mon Mar 27 09:37:31 PDT 2017

“Let us use an analogy to illustrate this point.  If we equate our path of scientific development to navigating, and we want our destination to be a full understanding of the universe, we can illustrate that an error in our theoretical basis will continuously deviate our path so that we will not reach our destination.
An error in our theory, by analogy, is a persistent error in our navigation, causing us to navigate in a circle, instead of straight to our destination.” –Chip Akins
Excellent illustration, Chip!
Our current physics has been stuck in the “success rut” of (i) the current methodology of thinking and (ii) long-term belief in the omnipotence of current mathematics as the final tool to model data and access the ultimate reality of nature.

We know Plato’s allegorical story of cave people trying to model the external world from the shadows cast inside the cave. Whether it is the giant LHC or a simple ammeter, the data are limited shadows of natural realities; data do not represent complete reality. Hence, successful models of data cannot assure us that we have captured the actual and/or the ultimate reality of nature. So, “evidence based science” cannot assure us of our search for ontological reality. This is why I have proposed that we can get, at least one more level deeper into nature’s reality by investigating the first deeper layer of nature’s repertoire – the interaction processes , by which nature makes thing happen and we observe them as “realities” (or data). So, we need to incorporate Interaction Process Mapping Epistemology (IPM-E) over and above the prevailing and quite successful, Data Modeling Epistemology (MDM-E). Even our prevailing mathematical logic needs re-visiting in light of our desire to extract interaction processes out of data modeling mathematics.

This mode of thinking has helped me understand more realities buried into some of many of our current successful theories. And, then prying into the structure of mathematics and data, helped me re-discover that wave amplitudes (restorable linear excitations of a tension field) cannot interfere, or re-organize each other’s energy distribution. The implication is pretty sad.  We have been fooling ourselves over half-a-century that an “indivisible single photon” can interfere (make itself appear or disappear from spots to spots depending upon which human has aligned the interferometer!). I am attaching my recent experiments that I have done with high school and PhD students.[Videos are not accessible through the PDF attachment. I will try to upload the PPT version on my web: http://www.natureoflight.org/CP/ .

Sincerely,
Chandra.