[General] gravity

Wolfgang Baer wolf at nascentinc.com
Tue May 30 22:22:52 PDT 2017

John

I think you have a great idea and if it were developed to the point
where people could visualize such an experiment it would be a paper that
could and should pass a peer review and get published

If you are serious and want to get published in a worth while journal
the paper must include enough of the development work to make it worth
while.

As I mentioned before I suggest you read Kopeikin , S. M. (2004) The
speed of gravity in general relativity and theoretical interpretation of
the Jovian deflection experiment, Classical and Quantum Gravity, Vol.21
#13 10 june 2004

I think you will find it by searching the net along with comments. and
rebuttals - its a research project.

Kopeikin wanted to measure the speed of gravity and tried to show it was
equal to the speed of light. His success is controversial. You have a
different goal in mind, however I believe the details of his experiment
is a detailed description of the experiment you are proposing and
rephrasing it in your words would give you half the paper. THe other
half would be how you intend  interpret the result of this experiment to
prove your idea.

Hope this helps

wolf

Dr. Wolfgang Baer