[General] Fwd: half-photons??

Andrew Meulenberg mules333 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 13:20:32 PDT 2017

Dear André,

I need to find time to go through your work. While I find some items that
may lead to disagreement, I also find some very interesting points; some of
which I can independently support.

The most recent work that we (Jean-Luc Paillet and I) are exploring is the
relativistic effects on near-nuclear electrons (e.g. see attached).
Jean-Luc's extremely high kinetic energies (KE = ~ 80 MeV) calculated for
tightly bound electrons (BE = ~500keV from the Dirac equation for H) raised
doubts in my mind until I remembered that potential energy is the integral
of the relativistically distorted (greatly enhanced) Coulomb force. The
implications of this line of investigation are immense (on many levels), so
I look forward to studying your work.

Andrew M.

PS  I also want to extend these concepts to the photon creation and
lepton-pair formation models. This should lead to a mass/charge correlation
or identity.