[General] SR?????

Roychoudhuri, Chandra chandra.roychoudhuri at uconn.edu
Thu Nov 2 17:30:05 PDT 2017

Grahame: I am glad to see that people are beginning to understand the power of cultural brainwash that makes even the scientists remain spellbound for over a century!
     However, the turn around will require enormous amount patience while slowly creating a positive ENQUIRING culture.

Very similar degradation had taken place with the economic-political system of the United States.

Chandra.

Sent from my iPhone