[General] SR

Chip Akins chipakins at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 09:24:40 PST 2017

Hi John

Thank you for your thoughtful reply.

Without knowing it, you have made my point quite well.

You do not have to throw out conservation of energy using a Euclidian space.
You do have to throw out other things, but not the conservation of energy.

There are clues in the experimental data which show us what we should hold
onto and what we should discard.  But the conventional analysis explains
away (or tries to) each of these clues, instead of reexamining all of the
information to see just what should be questioned really. So the
explanations keep getting more and more complicated, but nature is itself
still simple and elegant.

Just offering this to you my friend, so that maybe you will one day have an
epiphany, and all of a sudden see beyond the opaque barrier of our current
set of concepts.  With your level of understanding, once this happens,
things will become brilliantly clear.

Warmest Regards

Chip