[General] Stiffness of space

Roychoudhuri, Chandra chandra.roychoudhuri at uconn.edu
Fri Oct 6 15:13:28 PDT 2017

Chip, Macken:

I have a different approach to the stiffness of the space.
Just look at the Slide#12 in the attached document.
I conclude Ether as the Complex Tension Field (CTF) based on the fact that this CTF allows the perpetual velocity “c” for light WAVES through it, same everywhere. Therefore, from Maxwell’s equation “epsilon” and “mu” are the most important determinants of the space stiffness. These two constants have been measured repeatedly since the beginning of physics. I have presented this approach in my 2014 book (“Causal Physics”) and many of my earlier papers. Fortunately, math is accessible to undergraduate students (Slide #12).

Chandra.