[General] half-photons??

Dr Grahame Blackwell grahame at starweave.com
Thu Oct 26 16:32:13 PDT 2017

Dear Vivian (et al.)

On looking back over my email (below) just sent, I'm concerned that my reference to "those who use language in such a way as to bolster their arguments" might possibly be misconstrued as a reference to yourself.  Please be assured that this was not my intention, I certainly don't regard you as having done this, I fully appreciate that your usage was to describe a particular situation rather than to justify a line of argument.  My point about precise use of language stands, and of course applies to all of us; my point about misuse of words to strengthen an argument was with reference to a wholly hypothetical situation which I cannot imagine applying to anyone in this group.

Best regards,
Grahame