[General] [NEW] SRT twin Paradox

Wolfgang Baer wolf at nascentinc.com
Sun Sep 3 23:02:11 PDT 2017

I'm glad you are taking a fresh look at this relative ve. absolute question.

Interesting that you say "But anyway, this strong equivalence principle
is clearly falsified." By introducing a charge are you not extending the
principle ? Did Einstein say the an accelerating frame was equivalent to
a coulomb force? If you stick to masses, gravity, and inertia --it seems
Inertia is to gravity as electricity is to magnetism. I believe Lorenz
worked on that formulation of gravity, and Sciama used it to show
inertia is due to the interaction with the distant masses.

I think the Lorenz force and the gravity and rotation have a very
similar structure. What is missing is how the two domains are connected.

Any ideas

Wolf

Dr. Wolfgang Baer
Research Director