[General] Can a single indivisible photon interfere?

Roychoudhuri, Chandra chandra.roychoudhuri at uconn.edu
Tue Sep 26 13:21:55 PDT 2017

Dear Francios:
Many thanks for getting involved with our group again.
I will read your paper again carefully within a couple of weeks and make further comments.
Chandra.
_ _ _

On Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 5:05 AM, François henault <francois.henault at univ-grenoble-alpes.fr<mailto:francois.henault at univ-grenoble-alpes.fr>> wrote:

Dear Chandra,
About interferometric experiments, perhaps you could have a look to my paper "Quantum physics and the beam splitter mystery" presented in your SPIE conference "The Nature of Light" 2015:

https://arxiv.org/abs/1509.00393

Best Regards,
Francois