[General] Twisted Vortex LIght

Roychoudhuri, Chandra chandra.roychoudhuri at uconn.edu
Wed Apr 18 03:51:14 PDT 2018

François:
Feel free to check out a few journals at OSA.org. They have several journals that could accommodate your modeling of double-slit diffraction using energy-starved vortex beams for both “particles” and “waves”.

Our “Nature of light” conference series was abruptly declared closed by the now-retired Executive Director of the SPIE, months before our 2017 biennial conference was supposed be launched. I was never consulted or alerted beforehand that there were some “bad elements” got into our conference series. Obviously, he was pressured by very “high level” people who “knows Physics”!
Chandra.

Sent from my iPhone