[General] Foundational questions Tension field stable particles

Wolfgang Baer wolf at nascentinc.com
Mon Feb 19 19:55:58 PST 2018

Candra:

  Let’s consider your tension filed is a medium underlying the
experience of space composed of charge and mass density spread out in
the cross-section of a time loop.. Coordinate frame cells of /small
enough/ sizes can be described by constant enough mass and charge
densities in each cell. For small enough cells the mass and charge
values concentrated at their centers may be used in stead of the
densities. The resulting field of center values can take any pattern
that satisfies the extended dAlambert principle. Besides the classic
electro-magnetic Fem and gravito-inertial force Fgi I postulate forces
tat hold charge and mass together Fcm, Fmc. This condition assures mass
charge centers in each cell appear at locations of balanced forces.Each
pattern which satisfies this condition represents a static state of the
loop in which the patterns are fixed for the lifetime of the loop.

**

*The Charge-Mass Separation Vector and Equilibrium States*

The physical size of the space is its volume. Thevolume (Vol) of space
is the sum of the infinitesimal volumes dVol of each of the cells
composing that space “Vol = ∫_all space dVol”. These infinitesimal
volumes are calculated from the mass-charge density extensions in each
cell when viewed externally as shown in figure 4.3-3a . The physical
volume depends upon the mass charge separation pattern of the
equilibrium state the system being modeled exists in.

In CAT the extension of a cell can be calculated as follows. In each
cell the distance between the center of charge and mass is a vector
d*ζ.* The projection of this vector onto the degrees of freedom
directions available for the charge and mass to move in the generalized
coordinate space allows us to expansion this vector as,

Eq. 4.3-1*dζ =* dζ_t *∙u_t * + dζ_x *∙u_x *+ dζ_y *∙u_y *+ dζ_z *∙u_z
+…* dζ_f *∙u_f +…,*

**where the *u_f *’s are the unit vectors. A space limited to Cartesian
3-space is characterized by three x,y,z directions, but CAT models a
generalized space that encompasses all sensor modalities not only the
optical ones.

The volume of a cell calculated from the diagonal expansion vector
“*dζ”* by multiplying all non zero coefficients,

Eq. 4.3-2dVol =dζ_t *∙*dζ_x *∙*dζ_y *∙*dζ_z *∙…∙*dζ_f *∙… .*

The shape of this volume is determined by the direction of the expansion
vector which in turn is determined by the direction and strength of
forces pulling the charge and mass apart. The direction of pull depends
upon the number of dimensions available in the generalized coordinates
of the media. The forces must be in equilibrium but exact equilibrium
pattern depends upon which global loop equilibrium state “Ζ” the event
being modeled is in.

In the simplest equilibrium state the masses and charges are collocated.
This implies the internal forward propagating in time forces F_cm ,F_mc
, and backward propagating in time force F_mc *,F_cm * are zero, and if
there are no internal force pulling the charges and masses together then
sum of the remaining exterior gravito-electric forces pulling the charge
and mass apart must separately be zero precisely at the collocation
point. A trivial condition that satisfies these equations is when all
forces are zero. In this case there is no action in the media and no
action for expanding the coordinate frame defining a volume of space. We
are back to a formless blob of zero volume, where all charges and masses
are at the same point. This is the absolute ground state of material,
one level of something above nothing.The big bang before the energy of
action flow is added.

To exemplify the methods we consider an equilibrium state of a single
isolated cell whose only degree of freedom is the time direction. This
means the volume in all space directions are infinitesimally small and
the volume can be considered a single line of extension “ΔVol = ΔT_w =
∫dζ_t “ along the time direction as shown in the god’s eye perspective
of figure 4.3-6. In this situation we can consider charges and masses to
be point particles. Forces as well as action can only propagate along
the material length of the line time line represented in space as “Qw”.
We now list the sequence of changes that can propagate through around
the equilibrium positions indicated by numbers in parenthesis.

(1)The upper charge is pushed from its equilibrium position (filled
icon) forward along the time line

(2)It exerts a force “Fem” on the left charge pushing it forward while
feeling a reaction force “Fem*” that retards it back to its equilibrium
position

(3)While the left charge is moved from equilibrium it exerts an internal
“Fcm” force on the bottom mass while feeling a reaction force “Fcm*”
whichreturns it to equilibrium.

(4)While the bottom mass is moved from equilibrium it exerts a force
“Fgi” on the right mass while feeling a reaction force “Fgi*”which
returns it to equilibrium.

(5)While the right mass is moved from equilibrium it exerts a force
“Fmc” on the upper charge while feeling a reaction force “Fmc*”which
returns it to equilibrium. We are now back to (1).

If the system is isolated there is no dissipation into other degrees of
freedom and the oscillation continues to move as a compression wave
around the “Qw” time line circumference forever. The graph however is
static and shows a fixed amount of action indicated by the shaded arrows
around the time line. Motion in “block” models is produced by the
velocity of the observer or model operator as he moves around the time
line. From our god’s eye perspective an action density is permanently
painted on the clock dial and thereby describes an total event. The last
degree of freedom events are rather trivial

We need a geometry in which both space and time are curved back on
themselves to provide a donut in which the forces Fem, Fgi, Fcm,Fmc are
self contained eigen states at each action quanta.

Does any of this suggest a tension field you might be thinking about??

Dr. Wolfgang Baer
Research Director
Nascent Systems Inc.
tel/fax 831-659-3120/0432