[General] Foundational questions Tension field stable particles

Wolfgang Baer wolf at nascentinc.com
Tue Feb 20 20:35:49 PST 2018

Chandra:

I think the first question I would want to ask is whether the idea of
making charge and mass elementary makes sense

I ask this because so many of our participants are attempting to derive
these quantities from the more fundamental principles.

Then I would ask is there any traction in recognizing an internal side
of matter in addition to the past and future side?

As far as 4-D space time , I think putting time on a spatial dimension
and calling it the 4'th dimension is confusing the actuality of change
with the way we display phenomena, Time is simply the state of a system
we use as a clock, which traditionally is the whole gravity driven
universe of stars, time intervals such as a second is a measure of the
amount of change required to go from one state to another - the 4th
dimension concept has always been a confusion between the map and the
territory.

The flow of charge around a circle produces a self contained doughnut of
magnetic field - this makes me think cold mass have a similar
characteristic and are we moving along with our mass aong a cycle in time

Best

wolf

Dr. Wolfgang Baer
Research Director