[General] HA: 31.12.2017

Andrew Meulenberg mules333 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 11:47:01 PST 2018

Dear Alex,

I thought that this picture sounded familiar. I have proposed that, at
least initially after formation, the electron-positron pair are connected
by a wormhole. If this is consistent with your model, do you have a
description of how the wormhole 'breaks' (or is 'distributed') to leave the
lepton pair as a remnant?

Andrew M.
_ _ _