[General] To realists out there

André Michaud srp2 at srpinc.org
Wed Jan 24 09:41:12 PST 2018

Hi Shandra,

Yes, the system can be used to correctly apprehend physical reality, but I have found out that it allows more than this mere possibility, I found that it allows guaranteeing that physical reality can be correctly understood. This is what transpires from the synthesis that can be made of the leading edge research carried out by these neurophysiologists. This is what I have been documenting.

We also have the urge get off this single planet to ensure the survival of the species, as you note. But since at any time we can be wiped out by a single major meteorite like the one that sealed the fate of the dinosaurs, we obviously have interest in establishing at least one self-sustaining colony elsewhere as soon as possible.

I don't think it is necessary or even required that the global human culture becomes evolution congruent, as you say. I came to the conclusion that only a minimal triggering threshold number (to be established) of evolution congruent individuals would be required, as always happened in the past, to induce the required major push.

My conclusion is that this can be accomplished not too far in the future by insuring that the largest number possible of children reach in time (before the age of 7) full mastery of all verbal skills, which is the mandatory requirement to awaken individual curiosity and eventual orientation of individuals towards leading edge fundamental research.

I am optimistic for the future.

Best Regards

André

---