[General] MET

Wolfgang Baer wolf at nascentinc.com
Wed Jan 24 14:10:13 PST 2018

John:

Thank you I've sent your comments and paper to Michel Mobley who has
written several papers on the MET in Optical engineering. I have always
been intrigued with Lande's " Quantum in a New Key" not because I think
it is ultimately correct but because it gives engineering level rules of
thumb that allow most first level quantum problems to be solved without
having to solve the Schroedinger equation.

by first level I mean more diret experiments like diffraction or Stern
Gerlach not the deeper cosmology or High energy stuff that requires an
inference structure

THanks for your response

Wolf

Dr. Wolfgang Baer