[General] Foundational questions

Roychoudhuri, Chandra chandra.roychoudhuri at uconn.edu
Wed Jan 24 19:20:32 PST 2018

1. Yes, I have submitted an essay. FQXi has not sent the approval link yet.
2. Replacement of our SPIE conf. Without a supporting infrastructure to replace SPIE-like support, it is very difficult to manage. I will try NSF during the last week of May. Do you want to start negotiating with some out-of-box European groups?
3. Re-starting afresh from the bottom up is the only way to start re-building a unified field theory. It is futile to force-fit whole bunch of different theories that were structured differently at different states of human cultural epoch.

Sent from my iPhone