[General] Superluminal electron model

Chip Akins chipakins at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 09:20:48 PDT 2018

Hi Richard

Really nice work!!!

I have a question you may have already sorted out regarding forces.

What is the source for the force which causes half of the photon to curl up and form the electron model you propose? What is it that overcomes the momentum to confine the model in 3 dimensions?

Or do you have another explanation for the cause of the confinement?

Warmest Regards

Chip